Welcome to Live Publish Support
Trial – register your Live Publish username and password
- Select the “register” button on the bottom of the screen
- Type in an email address – please note that the e-mail address you nominate to register must be associated with Microsoft Live, Hotmail or Office 365. If you don’t have a Microsoft account you can sign up at https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx
- Type in a password – this DOES NOT need to be the same as your Microsoft Live, Hotmail or Office 365 password.
- Confirm password.
- Personal details are optional.
- With the “Select” survey – this is optional and doesn’t reflect what you’ll get access to so selecting one or more providers as a publishing end-point is for our information only.
- Select, “I have read and accepted the license agreement” – this link is not pointing to the agreement as yet, please do not feed this back – I know J.
- You’ll be prompted to re-enter your password and select remember me (if preferred). Remember Me is optional however you’ll be required to re-type your password and select the “Login” button.
- Please note that you will receive an email confirming your registration.
- Regarding Office 365, we activate these users manually so you’ll need to wait till this is done before publishing content to the Office 365 site. We will process this as quickly as possible.
Use Live Publish in Word
- Once logged in to Live Publish, you’ll be presented with a splash screen welcoming you. There will be two web locations where you can publish to.
-Office 365 trial – we will need to activate your account before access is granted.
-SharePoint trial – this server is https://trial.qualitem.com – credentials during trial is username:q\trial password:trial’
- Select one of these web locations to publish the current Word DOCX file as either HTML, DOCX or PDF.