Publishing your first document with Live Publish is easy: Just select the location you want to publish to, select the path, and click save.
- Launch Live Publish as discussed in the section: Launching Live Publish.
- Sign in and select the web location you want to publish to.
- Author your document. You can add pictures, tables, smart art, complex drawings such as text-over-images.
Then follow these steps:
– Select the location where you want to publish the web page to.
– Enter a Title and/or Filename for the new page.
– Click Save. If you want to Publish the new page in SharePoint make sure you check the Publish check-box. If you do not see the check-box, publishing is not enabled on the selected document library.
- Wait for the document to be converted and published.
Note: This can take some time. Please be patient and wait for it to complete.
- Once the publish is complete you can View the page or Edit the properties.
- View the page to ensure that is looks correct.