The add-in can be installed multiple ways. You can install it from Microsoft AppSource, or from within Microsoft Word. Qualitem recommends installing the add-in from within Word if you are an individual user, or do not need to deploy the add-in across a corporate environment.
The Live Publish Microsoft Word add-in is available from Microsoft AppSource. You must install the add-in before you can use Live Publish.
- Navigate to the Live Publish Microsoft Word add-in page in AppSource (https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/office/WA104379407).
Alternatively, you can navigate to Microsoft AppSource (https://appsource.microsoft.com) and search for ‘Live Publish’.
- On the Live Publish Microsoft Word add-in Office Store page click the Get it now button and follow all onscreen instructions.
Note: if you are signed in with a Work or School account (Office 365) you will be taken to the the Office 365 Portal to complete the installation. If you are using a Microsoft account (Hotmail, Live.com, Outlook) you will be taken to the screen below to continue the installation.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
You may be prompted by Microsoft Office of possible untrustworthy source documents. If the file is loaded from https://store.microsoft.com/, then it is secure. click yes to continue to open Live Publish.
- If the document opened in read-only mode, you will need to Enable Editing to continue.
- To finish installing, click Trust this Add-in on the add-in panel. On some versions of Microsoft Office, this button may read Trust this app. The add-in is now activated and ready to use!